Christmas may be my favorite time of year. I love traditions, celebrations, and family, and December contains each of these.
This year, my husband and I will be spending our third Christmas together, and now that we are married, we are working on our own traditions. In 2016, we already established a few traditions:
- Taking professional Christmas photos and sending out Christmas cards
- An annual Christmas party
- Attending the City of Charleston Christmas Parade (they use boats for floats, on the road)
- Read A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve
Without my masters to work on, I will have a lot more time to establish even more traditions. I plan to:
- Make cookies for our neighbors
- Have a Christmas Eve dinner with friends
- Attend the Christmas Eve and Christmas morning service at our Church
And so many more traditions. I’ll be posting lots of recipes and photos all month!