This has been quite a week! I loved reading everyone’s goal setting blog posts and was super excited about sharing all of them (and I still will), but then it snowed in Charleston. The third biggest snow on record at 5.3 inches, the record bing 6 inches! This has been so exciting!
- Garden and Gun did a great article with beautiful photos about the snow. They actually have an office down here!
- Jillian with Rhyme and Reason also talked about her snow day. Her boots are adorable but I would never wear them down here!
- Carly the Prepster wore the same boots for Aprés Ski (did I use that right) in Vermont. We may have to go back to Vermont to learn to ski soon!
- These coats from Gal Meets Glam are amazing. I wish we had more opportunities to wear them here!
- I feel like Julia with Lemonstripes is so much like me, I love reading about her experiences in parenting. It gives me a glimpse into my future.
- This recipe for Slowcooker Chickpea and Sweet Potato Stew from SkinnyTaste looks delicious!
- One of my goals is to have a more natural home. I will have to try these dryer balls from A Beautiful Mess.
And, my roundup of New Year blog posts!
Hearing how people rang in the New Year is definitely giving me ideas!
- Mackenzie with Design Darling was in Cabo!
I love hearing about people’s reflections on last year:
- Jillian with Rhyme and Reason had a very eventful year!
A lot of people shared their goals, and I loved reading them for inspiration, and to know I’m not the only one with problems:
- Kelly in the City
- Valerie with Val Marie Paper
- Julia with LemonStripes
- Fellow Charlestonian Chassity with Look Linger Love
- Carly the Prepster
- Kelly in the City’s husband Mitch shared his resolutions.
Powersheets are a great tool for goal setting. Six month calendars are still available!
- Elizabeth with Speak Social is talking about her experience with Powersheets.
I think health and wellness are top hitters for resolutions:
- It is so easy to take a day off and never get back when you are just building momentum. Here are some motivating quotes for when you don’t feel like working out from Camille Styles.
- Mornings are also important to health and wellness. Here are some tips from Megan with Honey We’re Home about The Miracle Morning.
- Losing weight is so generic and difficult. Try focusing on your health with these resolutions from The EveryGirl.
- Natalie with Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers (such a clever name) talks about fitness goals and cold weather work outs.
- Grace with The Stripe talks about how to create a fitness routine you will actually want to stick to.
Organization is high on my resolutions list:
- BrightonTheDay talks about how to get organized.
Career is also really high on people’s resolutions:
- Cupcakes and Cashmere talks about making the most out of your career this year.
- The EveryGirl talks about being a better coworker.