I partnered with Toss Designs’ location in Charleston for a Galentine’s gift guide and their store is so cute! They have so many cute make up bags with adorable designs, all monogramable. And I love their sleepwear collaborations by Evelyn Henson and Willa Heart. How cute is this champagne nightshirt? Love it!
Looking for ways to celebrate love without a significant other? Here are some ideas:
- First get a group of girls together, get lots of chocolate and pink champagne:
- Have a romcomathon. Some of my favorites on Netflix: Definitely Maybe, Must Love Dogs, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Don’t forget the tissues.
- Crafty? Make Valentine’s day cards for each other. Use all of the elementary school techniques: glue tissue paper with a pencil eraser, pipe cleaners, and construction paper folded arms and legs. If you’re feeling really nostalgic pick up some safety scissors.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, do a Pure Romance party, you know the ones I’m talking about.
- Or if one of your girls just broke up with someone, make a piñata of him. Here are directions for making a gingerbread man, just substitute with the ex’s skin, eye, and hair color, and his clothes (or skip the close and embarrass him).
But no party is complete without gifts. With help from Toss Designs, I compiled a list of items to give your favorite gal pals to celebrate your friendship, because there is more than just romantic love that needs to be celebrated on February 14!
Product links (starting top left and going clockwise):
Portus Cale Rose Blush soap set, Champagne Pajamas, Champagne Eye Mask, Erisha Lexi Cosmetic Bag bike, Colorblock Grab Bag gold, Brunch Money bowl, It’s All Gonna Happen For You pencil pouch, Valuspa Saijo Persimmon candle, Color Block Flat Zip pink, Erisha Lexi Cosmetic Bag driving
*All items are available at Toss Designs in Charleston, although not all are available on their website.
*I was not financially compensated for this post, however I received a free product. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*